The Vitagoods Spin for Perfect Skin Face & Body Brush Cleansing Brush is a “does it all” spin brush that delivers a deep clean from head-to-toe. Water-resistant so you can take it into the shower, the brush comes with four interchangeable attachments that cleanse, exfoliate and polish your entire body: the Cleansing Brush head has ultrasoft nylon bristles for everyday cleansing; the Exfoliating Brush head has quick drying synthetic bristles that lift away dead skin cells and pore-clogging dirt and oil from your skin’s surface and leave it ready to absorb masks, serums and moisturizers; the Pumice Stone buffs and refines rough areas like heels, ankles, knees, and elbows; and the Body Brush has a wider surface area that’s perfect to deeply clean larger areas like arms, legs, torso, and hard-to-get areas like your back.
At 380 rotations a minute, the micro-massage technology of the Vitagoods Spin for Perfect Skin Face & Body Brush Cleansing Brush lifts away skin-dulling debris in a way that manual cleansing just can’t. Your skin is left soft, smooth and radiant all over.
- The Vitagoods Spin for Perfect Skin Face & Body Brush Cleansing Brush is a water-resistant “does-it-all” cleansing brush for your entire body
- Micro-massage technology leaves skin smooth, soft, and ready to absorb masks, serums, and moisturizers
- Four interchangeable attachments include the Cleansing Brush Head for every day, Exfoliating Brush Head for deep cleansing once a week, Pumice Stone for trouble spots like cracked heels, rough knees and elbows, and the Body Brush Head for deep cleaning larger and hard-to-reach areas
- Water-resistant for use in the bath and shower
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Replace brush heads every 2-3 months
- Available in Grey and Purple
How to Use the Vitagoods Spin for Perfect Skin Face & Body Cleansing Brush
Attach the brush head of your choice to the Vitagoods Spin for Perfect Skin Face & Body Brush Cleansing Brush. If you’re cleansing your face, remove eye makeup with a makeup remover wipe. Dampen both the brush head and your skin and apply your favorite cleanser or exfoliator to the brush head or work into a lather onto your skin. Place the brush flush against your skin and press the On/Off button to turn on. Gently move the brush head in small circular motions across the area you are cleansing or exfoliating, taking care not to press too hard and letting the bristles do the work. Press the On/Off button again to turn off the brush. Thoroughly rinse the brush head of any residue or exfoliator particles, blot excess water, and leave in a dry place until the next time you are ready to use.
Caring for the Vitagoods Spin for Perfect Skin Face & Body Cleansing Brush
Rinse your brush head thoroughly after each use. If it is discolored from makeup or debris, clean with warm, soapy water and allow to dry. Do not use exfoliators with large, hard particles such as nuts or shells with the Vitagoods Spin for Perfect Skin Face & Body Brush Cleansing Brush. Do not submerge in water. Clean the base and handle once a week with a slightly damp cloth. Replace brush heads every 2-3 months.