Buy Cleanuts & Eco-Fluffs together and save.
This combo comes with 1 box of 100% Organic Soap Nuts (300 loads), 2 Eco-Fluffs wool dryer balls (1,000 loads) and 2 Essential Oils (Lavender & Lemon).
Cleanuts are 100% natural cleaners that you toss in with your laundry as an environmentally friendly alternative to chemical detergents. These little soap nuts contain saponins, which are a natural surfactant—this keeps you fresh without getting exposed to the harsh treatments and chemicals of typical detergents. The cleansing saponins are released from the soap nuts with exposure to water, circulating their natural properties through the wash cycle to remove dirt, oil, and odors. Simply place 4-6 soap nuts in a provided wash bag, drop it into your washing machine, and get clean laundry the natural, eco-friendly way.
- 100% Organic Soap Nuts
- No added fragrance or dyes
- Lasts for over 300 wash cycles
- 100% hypoallergenic and chemical-free
- Safely removes dirt, grime, oil, and odors
- 1 box saves 7 plastic detergent bottles
- Soap nuts and bags are reusable
Eco-Fluffs are a 100% natural way to make drying your laundry more efficient and effective. Made from wool and allergy-free, you can do your laundry the natural way. They’re reusable and long lasting, so you don’t have to spend money on unsustainable dryer sheets—plus, there are absolutely no chemicals! Just toss them in your dryer with your laundry and the gentle friction will soften your clothes and sheets and help avoid wrinkles. Eco-Fluffs create space between your laundry items and allow for better airflow, significantly reducing drying time. You can even add a few drops of your favorite Vitagoods Essential Oil to your Fluffs, giving your laundry a soothing, refreshing fragrance. Fluffs are the easiest way to save energy, money, and time, and help the environment along the way.
- Eco-friendly alternative to unsustainable dryer sheets
- All-natural and chemical-free
- Long-lasting and reusable
- Softens clothes and sheets and reduces wrinkles
- Saves energy by significantly reduces drying time
- Last for up to 1,000 loads