Vitagoods Cleanuts Organic Laundry Soap Nuts are a more natural way to get your clothes clean without using heavily scented detergents or harsh foaming agents. Soap nuts, which are technically berries but are called “nuts” because their shell hardens as they dry, contain saponin which is a natural soap. Without foam, the saponin penetrates clothing fibers to lift away stains and serve as a natural fabric softener. They are organic, fragrance-free, and 100% hypo-allergenic, which makes them ideal for those with sensitive skin, allergies, psoriasis or eczema. They’re also friendly to both your wallet and the environment – one box of reusable Cleanuts Organic Laundry Soap Nuts will last for over 300 wash cycles and saves seven plastic detergent bottles. They are safe for both normal and high efficiency washing machine as well as septic tanks.
- Vitagoods Cleanuts Organic Laundry Soap Nuts cleans your laundry without the use of chemicals and artificial fragrance
- Natural saponin, or soap, in the shells easily removes stains
- Economic and eco friendly - one box of reusable soap nuts lasts for up to 300 washes and saves 7 plastic detergent bottles
- 100% hypo-allergenic and fragrance-free, which makes it ideal for those with psoriasis, sensitive skin, eczema, or allergies. Note that soap nuts are also nut allergy free
- Perfect for baby clothes and reusable diapers
- Activated by hot or warm water
- Includes two reusable canvas bags which hold the soap nuts during the wash cycle
How to Use Vitagoods Cleanuts Organic Laundry Soap Nuts
Place 4-6 Vitagoods Cleanuts Organic Laundry Soap Nuts in one of the included canvas wash bags and place in the washing machine with your laundry. The soap nuts should be used on warm and hot cycles as warm water activates the soap nuts’ cleansing properties. Remove the wash bag from the laundry before transferring clothes to the dryer. Reuse the soap nuts until the skin isn’t hard anymore, they lose their color, or they start to disintegrate. Dry laundry as normal, or for a natural alternative to dryer sheets, use Vitagoods Eco-Fluffs 100% Wool Dryer Balls.